Cottam Will Trust: How to Apply
Applications should be made in writing and include:
- Drawings or photos of the item and its proposed location
- An explanation of how the proposal is considered to meet the criteria of the Cottam Will Trust
- Copies of the last two audited accounts of the PCC
- An indication that the proposal either has a faculty or is likely to earn one
- An idea of how much the applicant expects to contribute.
Decisions are taken four times a year and are never delegated. Every decision has to go through The Friends Executive Committee. We can give 'steers' where there is uncertainty over whether a scheme would or would not find favour. The Director can explain the timetable for meetings and therefore decision-making.
If you wish to apply for a grant or require further information please contact the office.