New Church added - Rhoscrowther, St Decumanus.
We have added a new entry for Tremaen, St Michael.
St Mary's was rebuilt in 1875-6 by the architect John Dando Sedding who carefully reused some of the original fabric and introduced a rich decorative scraffito scheme. This has recently been conserved by the Friends, with grants from Cadw and The Pilgrim Trust, in memory of Lord Jenkins (Roy Jenkins).
Llanfair Kilgeddin was the venue of the 2001 AGM of the Friends of Friendless Churches. Over one hundred people - including members and many local people - attended. Find out more about how to attend our AGMs by joining the Society. It is probably our most popular church, attracting hundreds of visitors each year.